Monday, May 18, 2009

TWO...TOO SOON!!!


Two too soon....it's bittersweet. My darling son, Matthew, is now 2 years old. Where did all the time go? It seems just like yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital.
He's such a big boy too. Matthew is 38 inches tall and weighs 32 pounds. He is definitely a tall boy for two. We celebrated his 2nd birthday at Dandee Bear with family and friends. Matthew had a blast too. The theme was CARS from Disney.
I adore his smile and when he laughs, I can't get enough of his morning kisses and I absolutely love when he takes me by the hand and asks me to play with him. He's full of life and wonder, he's curious to no end, loves music and playing with his cars. Matthew you are my sweetheart, my little big man, and my baby! I love that you are growing by leaps and bounds!! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Lisamariemlt said...

Happy Birthday Matthew
enjoy every day
love those times and scrap lots of memories
hope you have a wonderful year full of sunshine and happiness
mommy and daddy sure are lucky to have a little dude like you in their life
hugs
me

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say "HEY". Hope you're doing well, WOW Matthew is getting so big! Take care!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones