Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just Say NO---Word Verification

As it turns out most people are unaware of the little quirks within their BLOG. I was clueless to the "WORD VERIFICATION" that was part of my blog...in order to leave comments it required a little extra work on the visitor, but I find that feature to be troublesome at times. In other instances, I haven't been able to leave comments or I can't really see the letters or numbers correctly...it is a PAIN! Thanks to a scrappy-cyberfriend over at Craftling's Crafting in a few easy steps I was able to remove the pesky little addition to my blog. Here are a few words on her view on WORD VERIFICATION and I have to say I TOTALLY AGREE ....."Everyone will have their own view, but in my case, I regard the removal of word verification as a basic courtesy to my visitors who are kind enough to take the time to leave comments. Being aware of their comments through comment moderation, but not hindering them with word verification is the very least I can do to reciprocate their courtesy to me."
Now my BLOG is WV-Free...thanks!

In additon to her great advice on the Word Verification...visit her website and check out her 10K BLOG CANDY giveaway....it is PHENOMENAL!!!

3 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Hi! :o)

This is perfect! Thank you for your post against word verification! :o)

Don't forget to leave a quick comment on the blog candy post, so you get your five entries. The draw closes at 2.00pm EST TODAY! Best wishes with that! :o)

Also, I need your email address in order to send you an invitation to my personal blog, and you don't have one on your profile. Would you send it to me via mine, please? And then I'll get your invitation to you.

Take care and God bless..

Chris xx

Gina said...

Yea! Great job. I tagged you. Check out my blog if you want to play along.

Kimmy P said...

Yes -- Down with Word Verification!! You could sooo put this on a bumper sticker :)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones