Wednesday, January 14, 2009
XTRA, XTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT....DT COORDINATOR AT MAKING MEMORIES FOR YOU!
OMG!! I'm freaking out...I'm sooo excited I don't know what to do with myself. Making Memories For You is my absolute favorite Scrapbooking Forum, so much going on, lots of great talent, super friendly ladies..it's just jumping with excitement. Frankie, the owner of the site, asked ME to be DT Coordinator and I gladly accepted the position. I will be very busy with new tasks, but I'm sure in no time I will have the hang of it. All the ladies in the DT are super talented and exceptional to work with, I'm honored! Please stop by and check us out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(86)
-
▼
January
(16)
- A Walking Zombie
- Blog Candy Alert...check out these cool websites
- TAG...I'M IT!
- A few new places
- Posh Petals Class Completed
- 2 Sketches 4 You..Kazan's Sketch 18
- PageMaps Contest
- The Lunch Date Blouse Giveaway
- My Creative-Cafe...BIG GIVEAWAY
- BELLA BLVD...SNEAK PEAKS
- POSH PETAL... FREE CLASS at Making Memories For Yo...
- Stamping Hands...or a Stamping Mess???
- More Great News
- XTRA, XTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT....DT COORDINATOR AT ...
- BONUS SKETCH
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
-
▼
January
(16)
2 comments:
Well deserved BTW. You are friendly, outgoing and are there for every one ! I know that you will do a fantastic job ! Congrats !
Congrats. Cool blog.
Post a Comment