skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bits and Scraps of Me!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Lunch Date Blouse Giveaway

I'm so in love with Grosgrain Kathleen's work...she is just simply inspiring. The beauty of her intricate style and design is stunning. I am in awe of each one of her creations. I continue to follow her blog and I am amazed every time. Please check out this fabulous Lunch Date Blouse Giveaway and see for yourself the beauty of her work!
Posted by Diva Scrapper at 12:51 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (86)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ▼  January (16)
      • A Walking Zombie
      • Blog Candy Alert...check out these cool websites
      • TAG...I'M IT!
      • A few new places
      • Posh Petals Class Completed
      • 2 Sketches 4 You..Kazan's Sketch 18
      • PageMaps Contest
      • The Lunch Date Blouse Giveaway
      • My Creative-Cafe...BIG GIVEAWAY
      • BELLA BLVD...SNEAK PEAKS
      • POSH PETAL... FREE CLASS at Making Memories For Yo...
      • Stamping Hands...or a Stamping Mess???
      • More Great News
      • XTRA, XTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT....DT COORDINATOR AT ...
      • BONUS SKETCH
      • HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
  • ►  2008 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Photobucket

About Me

My photo
Diva Scrapper
Wife. Mom. Scrapbook Enthusiast!! Enjoying life adventures!
View my complete profile

Inspiration....

Maya Angelou : The ship of my life may or may not be sailing on calm and amiable seas. The challenging days of my existence may or may not be bright and promising. Stormy or sunny days, glorious or lonely nights, I maintain an attitude of gratitude. If I insist on being pessimistic, there is always tomorrow. Today I am blessed.

Creative Teams

Creative Teams

Blog Blinkies

Photobucket

ScrapNWin

Scrappy Cyber Friends!

  • ::Y.SCRAPBOOK:: (Calia)
  • Artsy Fartsy Scraproom
  • Creating from the Heart
  • Domestic Goddess (Cheryl)
  • From Moments to Memories (Sheila)
  • Halcyon Dreams (Vel)
  • Handful of Blessings
  • Just Another Day
  • Life, One Layout at a Time
  • Papertrails by a paper lover
  • PinkKimmyChic
  • Precious Moments Remembered
  • Restless Creativity
  • Ripe Grapes (Ann)
  • Scrap That ! (Christine)
  • simply_fabulous
  • Stamping With Cher
  • Texas ScrapAddict
  • tjsmemories

Favorite Spots

  • The Garden Parlor
  • Scrap the Boys
  • Creative Scrapper
  • My Sketch World
  • Prima
  • Scrap It Forward
  • Cosmo Cricket
  • Pencil Lines
  • Simply Me
  • SoSketchy
  • Fiskateers #5090
  • Teresa Collins
  • ScrapNwin
  • Scrapbook Etc.
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • PageMaps
Counter
Free Counter

Diva Followers


The Creative Junkie

Fishful Thinking



Gauche Alchmey


Gauche Alchemy

Dandelion Wishes

2 Sketches 4 You

Photobucket

The Secret is in the Sauce

Blog Around The World

Where in the world is Wenda?