Friday, July 18, 2008

In the beginning...

Welcome to my blog...I am so excited about creating this blog. First and foremost I have to thank all the ladies over at Scrapbookdeals4u.com for inspiring me. Next I like to give a many thanks to my dh for helping me out and being sooo supportive.

I am married to a wonderful man, (4 years now), and we have a beautiful son, Matthew. I have a niece and a nephew that I adore, and three awesome siblings. I love my family! I will be displaying my latest layouts, chatting up my darling son, and other tidbits, and just having a good time overall.

Okay a little bit about me....I AM FANATICAL about scrapbooking. I can't get enough of the papers, the embelishments, the stickers AND the TOOLS!!! Besides my "small" obsession with scrapbooking, I totally love reading and every now and then I dabble in writing my own stories. We'll see where that goes...maybe someday it will take flight!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones